We build all of our eyeglass frames and lenses in our own lab on the premises.
- Yes, you can use your own frame.
- No, you don’t have to leave your frame.
- Yes, we care about the quality of our work.
- Yes, we care about the quality of your vision.
- Most adults over 40 and even some younger people need more than single vision lenses.
- No, not all progressive eyeglass lenses are created equal.
- No, you won’t hear “You just have to get used to it”.
- Yes, most people can successfully wear a progressive lens.
- Yes, we can exchange the eyeglass lenses for another type.
A good sunglass lens protects your eye physically and is visually comfortable.
- Yes, UV filters are a must.
- No, the darkest tint is not always the best.
- Yes, polarized lenses are your best defense against sun glare.
- Yes, transition lenses can be used as sunglasses.
Finishes and Coatings
Consider the finishes or coatings on your eyeglass lenses as the finishing touch that makes a good product a great product.
- Anti-reflection coatings improve visual clarity and scratch resistance.
- UV filters create a 100% block against harmful sun rays.
- Tints are used for brightness control.
- Mirror finishes add extra protection against sun glare.
Eyeglass frames are made from many different materials and have a variety of features. There are full eyeglass frames, semi-rim frames, and rimless frames.
- Hypoallergenic, usually titanium, or nickel free.
- Spring hinges can add strength and flexibility.
- Nose pad designs are good for comfort and fit.
- Plastic frames are a great way to show fashion and color.